Jennie's Bed & Breakfast
18th-century Bed and Breakfast in Parkersburg, WV
Accommodations in Parkersburg, WV
For accommodations in Parkersburg, WV, Jennie's Bed & Breakfast has 3 bedrooms that can be rented. The Knights bedroom has a queen-size bed and an attached reading room. The Plane bedroom has two full-size beds. The Rose bedroom has one full-size bed. There are two full bathrooms which are shared. Both bathrooms have showers - one has a large refinished claw-foot tub and the other is a modern shower stall.
There is open parking on the street and also we have 5 parking spots off the rear alley, 2 of which are covered.
There is a bus line that runs along Market Street.
The Regional Airport is 1/2 hour away.
No smoking - Not handicap accessible - Major Credit Cards accepted - Wi-Fi available on site .
$100.00 per night
This room has a queen size draped canopy bed. There is an attached sitting/reading room with two lounge chairs.
$90.00 per night
This room has two full-size beds, a ceiling fan on the tall ceiling.
$80.00 per night
This room has one full size bed, a ceiling fan and drop ceiling with copper tiles.
Jennie's B&B in Parkersburg, WV
Cozy living room with large screen tv. Lots of DVD's and books to read.
FRONT OF HOUSE
Porch on front has a nice table & chairs. Great
For accommodations with continental breakfast in Parkersburg, WV, Jennies Bed & Breakfast provides breakfast daily. You can indicate your breakfast preferences when you call with your reservation. The kitchen is all yours if you would rather prepare your own breakfast or snacks. We can have what you need on hand.
Downstairs bathroom with modern walk-in shower stall
Entry door and parlor
Top of stairway
Knight's room attached reading room
*Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park was named for Harman Blennerhassett, who figured in the alleged plot by Aaron Burr to establish a southwest empire. The island can be reached by sternwheeler paddleboat from Point Park on 2nd Street.
* Point Park - catch the paddleboat to Blennerhassett Island, or sit in the amphitheater and enjoy a music festival.
* Blennerhassett Museum, at 2nd and Julianna Streets, offers 3 floors of regional memorabilia.
* Fort Boreman Historical Park provides a bird's eye-view of Parkersburg.
* Artsbridge offers workshops in music, theater, and the visual arts.
* Smoot Theater provides entertainment throughout the year, including theatre, comedy, bands, lectures, etc.
* Henderson Hall, a Civil War-era plantation completed in 1859. It is located in Williamstown, WV and offers battle reenactments and mansion tours.
* Oil and Gas Museum, at 119 3rd Street, offers a history of the oil and gas industry, including equipment and tool collections.
* Riverside Cemetery, a historical cemetery, is just a block away from the
* There is a free music event at City Park once a month during the summer,
* In the fall the Julia-Ann Historical Society has a walk-through of several historic homes in the area.
Check out these websites for other area attractions:
Greater Parkersburg: http://www.greaterparkersburg.com/things-to-do/attractions/
Parkersburg Chamber of Commerce: http://www.movchamber.org/
Parkersburg News & Sentinel: http://www.newsandsentinal.com
For news of activities for all of West Virginia, go to http://www.GotoWV,com
- e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 304-834-1212